A full buffet breakfast is made available and cost is $25. Meetings always finish no later than 8.30am.
We meet in the Cilantro Restaurant, part of the Moorabbin campus of Holmsglen at:
488 South Road, Moorabbin, Victoria, Australia. Melways reference 77 G5.
It is about mid way between Nepean Hwy and Warrigal Road.
Note re parking at Cilantro – it is free on Wednesday mornings up until 8.45am. Regarding any other occasions where you may be on campus, you would need a parking permit.
Occasionally we may meet elsewhere – please check the list of coming events on this page to confirm.
We look forward to seeing you there. For reports of past meetings, click here.
Below is a map of the Holmsglen Moorabbin Campus showing the location of Cilantro. Easier to open Google Maps on your phone using the above link.Here is the latest list of coming Guest Speakers:
- September 14—Emma Gierschick, Children with a disability facing family violence
- September 21—Greg O'Shea and Membership Team. RCBMC Strategic meeting - Membership
- September 28—District Governor, Carol Lawton
- October 5-Hat Day. Speaker, Kirsten Cleland, Manager of "headspace" Services
- October 12-Shaun Islip, Musical Director Open Door Singers
- October 19-
- October 26-
- November 2—Nigel Caswell, Travelling with a Disability